Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Site Meter scares me

Sometimes, analysis is not a good thing.

I like to look at my Site Meter statistics every so often, see what is bringing people to my site. It's not always good.

A great number of the "references" to my site come from people searching on Yahoo for things such as Japanese vaginas or having sex with your cousin. Those are pretty common. It's rather scary that my sight pops up so high on the list of search results in Yahoo and Google for those things.

I mean, I suppose I should relish the opportunity to present the Gospel to people seeking such . . . material. Still, discovering the internet habits of strangers is disturbing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why on earth do those things bring people to your site? I don't get it... anyway, when're you coming to visit, huh? :-)
-Megan

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate people like you who take their chance in such an excellent way to give an impression on certain topics. Thanks for having me here.