Thursday, March 16, 2006

Regulatory Post

The last few weeks have been interesting.

The absence of posts has been due to graduate school, or as I like to refer to it, the 7th Circle of Hell. Too much work, not enough time. My last final was today (final final?), but my work is not over just yet. Yesterday, my research advisor "reminded" me that he wants a 15 page paper by Sunday. When I tried to explain to him that I had neither the time nor the content for 15 pages, he simply ignored the laws of physics and told me to get it done.

While I'm sure that I actually can get this done, he'll have quite a bit to critique about it.

In any case, once I'm past Sunday, I'm on vacation. Then I might actually be able to blog about something interesting for a while.

Also, now that I'm no longer the kitty kibble for the day, traffic seems to have stablized. For you non-regulars, you're more than welcome to post here, but I won't get dragged into a conversation that won't go anywhere, and I reserve the right to delete posts. (Seriously, Rodney, how long did you think I'd let that remain?)

So, that's the schedule and the other errata. As you were.

No comments: