Thursday, July 17, 2003



Hello everyone.

This is just a little experiment. I thought it might be fun for a while to share my thoughts on things with the world. Well, it will probably be just my few bored friends who read this stuff, but either way.

For the strangers who actually stumble upon this and care to read any of this, here's a little about me: I'm a 20 year old college student at Illinois State University. I've been a Christian for 7 years, and my faith is the center of my life. Consequently, anything you'll read on here will be a product of my very conservative, Christian world-view. Otherwise, I'm mostly a nerd at heart. I watch cartoons in lieu of "real" television. If it's between the horde of "reality" TV shows and cartoons, I don't think there's much of a contest.

Stay tuned, everyone. The fun stuff is yet to come =Þ

Hal



BTW, visit my campus ministry's website, at www.baptistcollegiateministries.org