Sunday, December 11, 2005

End of Quarter Antics

Ah, finals are over. Finally, a time for respite.

Well, sort of. With my research advisor now having been selected, I started working in the lab right away. In fact, I have to go in today (yes, on a Sunday!).

I have oodles of blogging that I've been saving up that I would like to do. It won't happen all at once, but it's there, and it's waiting. In the meantime, I thought I would share something humorous with you.

Around the middle of the quarter, some of the students in the lab I was teaching looked at their hoods and noticed, "Hey . . . this is big enough to fit a person. Hey Hal, can we climb inside of these things?" Of course I told them no. That's dangerous and, as amusing as it might be, I didn't want to ever see them doing it.

I probably should have said that just shouldn't ever do it. On the last day of classes, they handed me these (faces removed to protect the quasi-innocent):



Oh girls, you crack me up. Ah, if only I had been so adventurous when I was an undergrad . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what are hoods?
-mel