Tuesday, July 25, 2006

iCrash

As the Chicago Tribune notes, people like to complain. In this case, they like to complain about their iPods. Apparently it's becoming increasingly common for people to get that sad, frowny face on their iPods. I even turned mine in last week because the hard drive crashed. Thankfully, I received a new one right away.

I suppose Apple just shot itself in the foot. The iPod became a cultural phenomenon. The newest iteration of the iPod had to be rushed right out. Fine. But you can get something hardier and with better battery life with other products.

I guess that's what happens when you get to the top. There's no place to go but down.

(I got nothin')

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, when you click the link to the Chicago Tribune article, it requires a sign-in name and password, etc etc. Just thought you'd want to know. -Melissa

Hal said...

That is unfortunate. It did not do that when I linked the article.

However, you can still access it if you use "BugMeNot". Fantastic site linked in my blogroll.