Friday, August 11, 2006

Insert Filler Here

Sorry for the lack of updates recently. My heart just hasn't been in blogging. Most of my freetime has been spent in other ways. Mostly video games. Surprise, surprise.

This should be rectified in the next few days, as the video games are beginning to bore me. (Now there is a surprise). In the meantime, enjoy this bumpersticker I came across:

"George W. Bush - Saving your a** whether you like it or not."

I don't care which side of the aisle you're on, that's funny.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the absence lately...my heart hasn't been in it either...our hearts beat as one...

...but our senses of humor are opposed. Can you explain how a progressive can find that bumper sticker funny? I sure don't get it.

Especially after this news: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060811/ap_on_go_ot/terror_explosives_detection_4

Hal said...

For you "progressives" it's ironic.

Because, y'know, he's doing what he's doing whether you like it or not.