Wednesday, February 14, 2007

You're still here?

Hey folks, I guess it's been a while since I've posted. I've been somewhat occupied with grad school lately, so the blog falls to the wayside. Hey, at least I'm doing well in my classes, right?


Anyhow, posting should resume . . . soon. Maybe tonight, if I get a presentation done early.


In the meantime . . . happy valentine's day? Those of you inclined to celebrate, have fun with that. I'll just be chillin' with my cats tonight. (Scott made this picture)


2 comments:

David Cintron said...

I have to admit, I'm still am unhappy at your lack of full posting in your RSS feed, but that valentine is probably the best ever. And I haven't always been a Zelda player. It wasn't until my Wii did I know what the pieces of a heart did. ha.

Unknown said...

I am happy to see that you changed over to full RSS feed! I am learning about all this stuff and you just made it easier for me. What do the pieces to? Pet Junebug for me.
BTW, you led me on with the "connect the dots" thing. I got excited and though you found some virtual connect the dots page!!!.....meanie.