Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Distractions Abound

Y'know, a responsible blogger might have followed up his post, and its consequent linking to by a much larger blogger, with further posts to convince new readers to stay. Then there's me, the guy who disappears for days at a time.

So, what's my excuse this time? Well, crazy school stuff. Busy, busy, busy.

Also, in much nerdier news, I've been preparing for my new Thursday night activity. I'm starting a D&D game with some buddies, and yours truly is the GM. I'm probably cementing my single status for the next 10 years, but my glass is still half-full. I'm looking forward to it.

My other time drain has been this: The Order of the Stick. It's another webcomic about, about a bunch of D&D players. Also, they're stick-figures. It's hilarious, in an incredibly dorky kind of way. I recommend it, if that's your kind of thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quoteth Hal:
----------------------
I'm probably cementing my single status for the next 10 years, but my glass is still half-full.
----------------------

Dude, I still contend that anime chicks are so much better than real girls anyway. Come over to Chicagoland. We'll play Dead or Alive volleyball; I'm sure you'll agree.