Monday, October 02, 2006

The Further Adventures of Blog-Out

Ha. If I had enough traffic, I'd find guest bloggers. In the meantime, I've enough assignments and exams this week that blogging will continue to be light. Such is the life of a grad student, I suppose. Especially one who ignored a weekend of grading papers to recuperate on the couch.

On the bright side, I caught up on about 4 weeks worth of cartoons and Stargate.

Possible blogging Tuesday night or Wednesday. I would advise against holding your breath.

In the meantime, something just for fun: I recently bought a slew of music off of iTunes on a whim (aside from the free music being given away through Facebook). They are, in no particular order:

Anberlin: Never Take Friendship Personal (album)
Anathallo: Luminous Luminescence in the Atlas Position (album), Floating World (album)
Thrice: The Artist in the Ambulance (album), The Illusion of Safety (album), Vheissu (album)

Lots of good stuff. Also, from the music being offered through Facebook, I really got a kick out of Junior Kickstart by The Go! Team. No pun intended.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you posted! Look, see, I read!!! Proud of me?
Hope you're well. Look forward to reading more.

-Pic

Christine said...

All day today, I've been looking for a time to say, "That just steams my carrots." I have been unsuccessful, but I wanted to tell you that that was the goal of the day. Have a good one...

Anonymous said...

Hal, why do the demons only come out when you post something stupid?