Thursday, March 08, 2007

Tests Done

Just like the headline says. I think I did pretty well, although I guess I'll let my professors be the judges of that. No real posts yet, though, since my brain is still decompressing. That, and I have a paper to be writing.

Until then, a quick anecdote: Yesterday while teaching lab, I was presented with a sight which I wish I could give back. You'd think that normally it would be the female students who have problems with shirts exposing their midriffs. No, this time it was a male student, and beside the short shirt he also had low-riding, baggy sweat pants.

Well, you can imagine what happened when he went to stretch his hands over his head. Not only did he expose most of his mid-section, but his freaking pubic hairs were sticking out the top of his pants!

"Good God, man! Pull up your pants!"

Blech. If I ever become a professor, I'm only teaching graduate courses. I can't put up with this nonsense.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Please tell me that you told him to pull up his pants in the middle of class in frazzled-Hal voice. Man, that would've been so great.