Tuesday, May 24, 2005

What's going on in the news?

Not much, from the look of the blogosphere. The three big things being blogged on right now are the Newsweek debacle, the Judicial filibusters issue, and the commencement speech by Indra Nooyi. I've written all I care to say about the first and the last. I haven't written about the second lately, and for good reason. I'm tired of the issue.

In fact, it's "over" now, apparently. It looks like they reached some agreements. Captain Ed has some great analysis:

Deal Reached?
Deconstructing the Deal

Well, congrats to them. I'd offer an opinion on the issue, but quite frankly I just don't know what to think at this point. Some people are upset, some are mildly annoyed, but I'm just glad the issue is moving along. It'd be nice to be able to blog about something else for a while.

No comments: