Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Northwestern University Aiding Hurricane Student Victims

Yeah, I'm the only person in the world not posting about Katrina, but I'm adding this because it's a "public service announcement."

Northwestern University, where I am currently a graduate student, is admitting those students turned out of their schools by the hurricane for the fall.
Students seeking to enroll in the emergency visiting student program should contact Lesley Todd at the School of Continuing Studies at 847-491-5251, by e-mail at scs@northwestern.edu or go to www.scs.northwestern.edu/ugrad/nondegree.

If you are a student victim of this tragedy, I would seriously urge you to not forfeit your semester. I'm sure Northwestern isn't the only university making such an offer, but do consider it.

No comments: